Mi ama Roma....
As many of you know Rome occupies the position of one of my favorite places on earth. Like Tokyo its not for everyone. Its busy, drivers are a little crazy, and some say it is dirty, but I don't see all that. I see history and the chance to happen upon amazing fountains down alleyways with no name that must be appreciated at that moment as life may not take you down that particular alleyway ever again. Something about Rome's cobblestone streets cause me to ponder about the soles/souls that have traversed the same small nooks and crannies of that amazing city which at once retains the mystery of history and today's vibrant, pulsing, and chaotic pace.
Another great thing about Rome is my friend Francesco, who always makes time to see me when I am in town..and so long as there isn't a Roma-Lazio game that turns out poorly, we have brilliant chats. He loves the city too, and is always encouraging me to go work there.

While in Rome this time I had meetings with two people from the Food and Agricultural Organization of the UN (FAO) this is the FAO office, and where I aim to work someday.

I've got it all worked out, an apartment near Campo dei Fiori, so I can have a brisk 30 min walk to work past the Palatine Hill and the Circo Massimo (seen here) and do good work at the FAO. Gotta aim high right? Any of you able to help make that happen, please advise!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home