Friday, June 03, 2011

Quick Trip to Maine En Route to Denmark

Once I finished up my field work in Utah I decided to make a quick stop in Maine for about a week before heading back to Copenhagen. By this time it was the end of March and as with many places its hard to predict if this time of year is more likely to be spring like or winter like in Maine.

Unfortunately for me, the answer was winter like....










This photo is of the aftermath of a snow storm on April 1st, yep - April Fools Day, figures :-(.

While I spend several days at my grandmother's house (and kept indoors by snow) I also spent some time at my sister's house. Her son Jak is about a year and a half old now and is a puzzle fanatic. He's figured out all the normal puzzles he has so far, so Anne found this one to stump him for a little while. Each side of the block is for a different puzzle... I'll see if he has figured it out yet when I visit in June :-)










Lastly, a group shot of my sister and I with Jak. It was a good trip but I was also looking forward to getting back to my life in Copenhagen, best of both worlds I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home