Tivoli at Twilight (2)
Although we only went on one ride we enjoyed hanging out in the park area and just chatted for hours and hours. By the time we decided to leave it was getting chilly out (similar to San Francisco, the minute the sun goes down the temperature plummets and the wind kicks up). There was a big concert at the park that night as it was the closing night to the summer season but I was not up for hanging around in the cold for hours to partake in it. Besides I had a Skype date to call Carys-san which I did not want to miss ;-)
I am glad we stuck around to see the lights come on in the park though. The atmosphere changes quite a bit from a loud noisy place mainly for kids to what seems an ideal place for a romantic stroll. I'll have to test that theory out someday ;-)
This is the area where we were sitting and chatting...
Prior to the big concert this classical group played a few songs which we stopped briefly to listen to on our way out.
The exit to the park.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home