Snow Creations at the Ski Resort in Kusatsu
Anyone who has been to Japan will probably agree with me that wherever you go here you will see an incredible attention to detail in nearly every facet of Japanese life from the most expensive to the cheapest restaurants, to shopping window designs, to matching stationary sets. Even the chaos of a 100 yen shop (like a 99 cent store) is impeccably clean and organized. I learned during our ski weekend that presentation and design also extends to snowmen or shall I say snow creations? Check it out.
This one is the widely loved cartoon character Tonari no Totoro.
This one is apparently from the very popular Korean drama in Japan called Fuyu Sonata (Winter Song) a cutsy love story that partly takes place at a ski area.
This one, I am not sure but it was interesting - Peko-chan the cartoon character is my guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home