First spin on the NEW bike!
After 2 years of riding the car equivalent to a beat up, rusted out, poorly painted, Dodge Dart I have invested in a new bright and shiny bike and its like riding in an elite sports car in comparison. Morten said he wouldn't fix the old bike anymore, and I can't really blame him...hopefully this new bike won't need too much fixing for a while anyway.
Here is a pic of the new racing machine, vroom, vroom!
The first biking trip on the new bike was not too far away, only 20 km or so round trip. We went up to see and walk around Charlottelund Slot (Castle). Apparently THIS place isn't a real castle, just a holiday weekend place for the royals...not bad, I think I would be open to spending a weekend here ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home