New Nephew!
As I mentioned in the previous post, June 19th was a big day for the Brown family. Among other things my sister Anne had her son. He was born a bit early (guess he didn't inherit his Grandmother Brown's tendency for tardinesss :-). While I haven't met new nephew Jakob Quinn (with the nickname Jak) yet, I told my sister Jakob/Jacob is one that my new nephew will find easy to travel with as he grows older - though he may be called Iacopo (yacopo) in Italy and Jacob (Yakob) in Denmark!
From what I hear Jak is already exhibiting his personality and choosing often times to chill out and lay low, as in this photo :-)

Here is a better look at the little guy, soon to be a tall guy I am sure since he seems to have inherited his father's loooong legs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home