Thursday, December 24, 2009

Juletid i Danmark

I won't write too much here (as I have been overly verbose in my previous posts). These are a few pics of the transition of our apartment to christmas time (juletid).

We got a tree this year, and decorated it after a day of making julepynt (christmas decorations) with Morten's family at his uncle's house. Everyone made a little something to contribute to our tree which was really nice.


















But as you can see in this picture its not a very big tree, but its a real one that we will keep alive in the house for a while and then hopefully plant somewhere next year (if it gets too big to keep inside).












Lastly these are the traditional Danish julehjaerte (christmas hearts). I had to learn how to make these since you see them all over Denmark this time of year. I joke that I may have a test to make one the next time I need to get a residence visa to stay in Denmark :-). Here are 2 that we made!

1 Comments:

At 5:10 AM , Blogger Becks said...

those are so cute! i want to learn how to make them

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home